The 34th week
The 34th week of 2016
Emercoin development Team will report about what has been done during last week in the given format of information message
During last week
1. A great interview with one of the Emercoin developers Oleg Khovayko about why the blockchain is safe has come out: http://www.blockchainengine.org/oleg-khovayko-blockchain-safety/
2. And that is another interview from one of the Emercoin founders Evgeny Shumilov. Here is about the development of the cryptocurrency: https://cryptor.net/persona-grata/kuda-dvizhetsya-emercoin-intervyu-s-rukovoditelem-proekta-evgeniem-shumilovym
3. A payment service provider Bitwala put the Emercoin on the list of working altcoins http://about.bitwa.la/bitwala-accepting-all-major-cryptocurrencies/
4. Sales volume on the Chinese ABwang exchange have been grown greatly. So join. And you can buy the EMC on the Livecoin for the roubles.
5. The 5th version of the Win32 and Win64 wallet has come out. Visit and download: http://emercoin.com/#download We will write about what is good in this version in couple of days. In the nearest future will be ready the updates for RedHat/Centos 7 and Ubuntu 16.04
6. We are looking forward to C++/Qt and python programmers with to our team with experience of working with blockchain technology (Bitcoin forks) or who want to learn these technologies. We will help, show and teach you. We are the cool team.
We don’t promise you to get a Black Jack, but will let you meet with Masha at least (who is Masha, see below). Write here: [email protected]
7. And the next photo of Emer Girl. This is Masha and she loves Emer very much.
Emercoin Public Relations Contact